Terms and conditions page of the site Through this page, you can know our terms and conditions on our Apk StoreUpdated in Thu, 07 04 2022
Basic Terms of Service
All users must be at least 13 years old, and agree not to use the Apk Store Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct and copyright laws. Apk Store is for personal use, and any commercial use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use the Apk Store Services to violate any laws including but not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files recorded by the Apk Store for your IP address.
All users use the Apk Store at their own risk, Users understand that files uploaded to the Apk Store are not private, and may be shown to others for viewing, Apk Store users understand and agree that the Apk Store cannot be held responsible for the content posted on its site. Website however you may be exposed to such material and you use the Apk Store Service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Apk Store service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found using the Apk Store to host emoticons, smileys, friend icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images or any other graphic of website design, all your images will be removed.
The Apk Store does not claim any intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its users.
The Apk Store will review all copyright infringement claims received and remove files uploaded or distributed in violation of any of these laws. To make a valid claim, you must provide the Apk Store with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on his behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- a description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to allow the Apk Store to locate the material;
- your contact information, including address, phone number and e-mail;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; And
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under the pain and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Requests can be sent to us via the (contact us) page.